Xtrategist CPA firm in Marietta, GA is looking for an experienced accountant who is familiar with the Construction industry to join the team!
We are adding a Senior Accountants with 3-6 years of tax accounting experience under their belt and the desire to grow in the profession. We provide the tools and unlimited growth opportunity for the right person.
Xtrategist Financial is a small CPA firm serving the latino construction industry in the Atlanta Metro Area. Xtrategist provides tax planning, tax filing, accounting, financial reviews and compilations and consulting to the Latino Construction Industry. Our growth is driven by successfully assisting our clients achieve results. Our culture encourages individual growth and development.
We are looking for someone with the below qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master in Taxation or Master of Accountancy with a tax focus
- CPA or have passed part of the CPA Exam already
- Experience with tax software (preferably Drake Software) with the desire to quickly learn new software packages.
- Three-four years’ experience in preparing complex individual, partnership, corporate and S-Corp tax returns as well as the research of tax issues
- Works well with managing a variety of projects and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service oriented – really enjoys people and getting to know our clients, their businesses and the industries that they operate in.
- Works well independently or as part of a team.
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Assist with taking the firm to the next level and expect getting rewarded for hard work. (looking for self-driven CPA or Accounting professional)
If the above qualifications describe you -, please apply for confidential consideration so that we can set up an exploratory conversation!
As an experienced Tax Associate, you will be involved in:
- Serving a client with complex tax needs
- Preparation of individual, partnership, fiduciary, tax-exempt and other types of tax returns
- Preparation of income tax projections that involve multiple scenarios and complex analysis
- Interactions with client personnel to obtain information essential to delivering tax services
- Assuring that taxes are completed on a timely basis
We offer you:
- Unlimited career growth and potential
- Reasonable work schedules with flexible hours when feasible
- Dress for your Day dress code (which allows casual attire most days)
- Experience and opportunity to work with CEOs, Business owners and their staff.
- One week vacation paid and two sick days plus paid holidays.
- A truly supportive team and firm culture
For confidential consideration, please respond with a copy of your resume!