Xtrategist Financial is a growing CPA firm in Atlanta! We are looking for a full-time bookkeeper to join our team!
Job Duties to Include:
- Sales tax filings
- Review Employee Expenses Reports for Reimbursements
- AP & AR
- Weekly Bank/Credit Reconciliations & Report Disputes
- Journal Entries
- AP Entries and Batch Checks for Approval
- Ensure Accurate Job Costing on All Projects in Quickbooks for Contracts, Subcontracts, Change Orders and Purchase Orders
- Review & Audit Contracts, Invoices, Pay Applications
- Review and Monitor Certificates of Insurance, Lien Waivers, Notice to Owners and work with Legal Counsel for Liens, Providing Lien Releases
- Provide and Update daily Project Job Cost Breakdowns
- Tracking of Purchase Orders and Confirmation of Delivery with Field Personnel
- Maintain Accurate Accounting Filing
- Create Statistical & Financial Spreadsheets for Vendors & Manufacturer Pricing
- Work closely with two CPAs and clients.
- Maintain various client accounts and assist with QuickBooks analysis.
- Assist clients when accounting transaction questions are needed
- Communicate with CPAs and other team members about clients matters.
- Assist with Overflow of Calls When Necessary.
Experience & Requirements:
- Construction Bookkeeping Background A Must
- Construction Software Experience
- College Degree in Accounting or Finance Preferred
- In-depth Knowledge of Quickbooks (Advance)
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel
- Minimum of 4-5 Years Accounting Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary with full benefits
- Bookkeeping: 4 years (Required)
- QuickBooks: 4 years (Required)
- Payroll: 4 years (Required)
- One location
- Monday to Friday